Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tip #3! - To the Do... List!

I've got about 2 more hours until my next class and i am taking a break from my assignments.
Well, here comes tip number THREE!

TAKE NOTE! Make a TO-DO list!

I'm sure we've all ready that you should write down everything you eat. Well, it's true! I used to think, Pfffft, i can remember it all. But when really, i didn't. In fact, my memory is similar to a goldfish.

Here my suggestion, write down what you want to eat the night before! That way, you will avoid temptations, and you will also know what to prepare in order to avoid rushing. Ofcourse, you don't have to follow everything you write down, you are allowed to sneak in a couple of things here and there. Just remember to write it DOWN!
Once you start to jot down everything, you will learn from what you do each day, and you will try to change things the next day.

Here is an example of how my notebook looks like:


To-do lists are the BEST things to stay organized... whether it's for health or school work. It's a brilliant way to stay on track!..... and it's also a way to relieve yourself from STRESS. Don't believe me? Read more about it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment