Thursday, September 22, 2011

cozeh weekend


Perfect for the weekend! (image from tumblr)

Every since i can remember, i have always LOVED the idea of a studio apartment. The space and the lighting just appeals to me so much! I just had to share this awesome studio apartment layout! It's so simple, yet so complete!


So, it's Thursday night on my side of the world, and i'm already considering it a weekend, since i don't have classes on Friday. (hoooooraaaay!)


This weekends sorta agenda:
  • Finish reading One Day. (been holding off for too long!)
  • Start getting back on track with school work
  • Organize my computer, it's a mess
  • Sketch
  • Organize my music.
  • Paint my nails
  • Workout.
  • Spend time with family.

What are YOUR weekend plans?



1 comment:

  1. ugh, i always make lists... and hate when i dont get to everything! I loveee the idea of living in a loft as well!

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete