Thursday, September 8, 2011

Starbucks and Magazines

My two favorite things.

Two days ago, i brought my dog over to the vet and had some time to kill, so my boyfriend and i decided to grab some magazines, and head over for breakfast at Starbucks. (Well, coffee is my staple breakfast on lazy days).




This months issue of CLEO (Malaysia) is really worth it! There is a few nice free gifts, but also, the articles are such good reads! I honestly stopped buying CLEO for awhile ( I used to buy is every month, religiously) But then the magazines content got smaller but heavier because of all the advertisements put inside. 





Here are a few of the "Say No" Ideas:


1.) "Loan you $50?" I'd love to, but my astrologer says I need to save up every dollar to pay       off my karmic dept. 


 2.) I could definately help you if i weren't so busy Keeping Up with the Kardashians.


3.) Ask me again another time. I'm rushing off now. Got plenty of reading between the lines to do.


4.) This weekend is not going to work for me. I have to go look for my mind, i seem to have lost it.




GO GRAB THE MAGAZINE, READ MORE! 


ANYWAYS, this months edition of CLEO involves Money Talk and a few really good make up tips 
(if your into that) 
But there is one article that good me giggling, and i just have to share. 

Also, for the men out their... This edition of Mens Fitness is pretty good too! Actually, even the girls can learn a few interesting things. 

That's all for now!
I'm going to go make me some lunch, and watch a lil' more of Big Bang Theory!

No comments:

Post a Comment