Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Thoughts.



Is it just me, or is this week passing by pretty damn slow? Here i am thinking it's Friday, but noooo.. i'm a day ahead in my head. Well, since i have some free time to spare before work ends, i thought why not shoot some bullets. So here are some of my thoughts - my mind is confusing, so the thoughts might range.


  • A little down that John Mayers album is country-ish, but i still love him.
  • I think i've become addicted to white wine, i crave it constantly.
  • Day TWO on my healthy eating plan. Had a salad two days in a row, but today i slipped for some fried chicken, but no regrets. 
  • I wish my hair wasn't a lion mane. 
  • What i plan to watch this weekend: The Artist, Hugo, One for the Money, Dirty Dancing.
  • If you haven't seen KONY 2012 yet, watch the video below. MAKE KONY FAMOUS.
  • I think i dreamt about KONY before, the whole thing is a deja vu.
  • I miss Penang. The sun, the ocean, and my bed.
  • Sleeping on the floor is pretty comfy though.
  • I want to find red nail polish. The bright red kind.
  • The boyfriend was suppose to come down this weekend, but plans changed. HMPH. 
  • I am exhausted.
  • On the bright side, can't wait to go home and watch Are You There, Chelsea and OTH! (yes, i am such a TV junkie, sue me.)
  • Adam Levine is coming up with a new fragrance for men and women, i hope it smells good cause i'll get it.


So, that's all i've got right now. I'm planning to theme each day so i blog more, so stop by tomorrow for FRIDAY FINDS!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment