Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sunday Snaps : The past week.

A mixture of the past two weeks. - according to my iphone.
Time is passing too fast.







It's been a pretty hectic few weeks, but i am loving every moment.
More to come! 

  • Got to go to several events, as well as do some interesting assignments in the office.
  • Spent some good quality time with the boyfriend before he moves into his new place.
  • Watched THE HUNGER GAMES. - hells-to-the-freakin' yeah! It lived up to expectation. 
  • Met Joey G at a very interesting event - highlight of my week. 
  • I love being surrounded by fashionable people, it makes my eyes starry!
  • Had some midnight pizza.
  • The BEST apple crumble (in my opinion) is at BEN'S GENREAL FOOD STORE. It's soooo good!
Now it's sunday - and it's time for all us to be lazzzy. (in my case, i'm trying to get my mum to buy me these shoes i saw on sale! WISH ME LUCK!) xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment