Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spill it in bullets.



I know there has be a lack of posts, but i wanna thank you guys for all the messages! It really makes my day... infact, they all make my entire year! I really appriciate it!

So, let me give you the bullets on my happenings!

  • Packed up with events through the weekend - I have a new respect for the media/editors.. having to mingle, and just to attend it all... it's pretty tiring. 
  • I changed the new layout on the blogger. I'm not sure i like it. Have you guys tried it?
  • Met Joey G yesterday! (Childhood crush, okaaay)
  • Got food poisoning in the middle of the week. There is a bug, so people, eat carefully!
  • More then half way through my internship
  • I am loving every moment during my time here.
  • Fallen in love with The Voice UK. It is amazing.
  • Bill is moving into his new place this weekend.
  • I miss Penang
  • I don't have living in KL though. 
It's going to be a long weekend, but i hope it'll be a good one! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment