Sunday, March 18, 2012

Music Monday : Weekend Tunes


When i'm into a song, i tend to play it constantly until i find a new one, it's just a habit. So currently, these are the songs that i have on repeat.

1.) Quelqu'un ma dit - Carla Bruni  -- Perfect for sunday afternoons with coffee, a good book, or some internet surfing. It calms me down when things get a lil' hectic. In fact, her entire discography (two albums only) is pretty good!

2.) Laserlight - Jessie J (ft. David Guetta) -- It's a feel good song, in fact, every Jessie J is a feel good song, i've been a fan since i first saw her on youtube thanks to my friend. I'm still pinching myself that i saw her live. She is just amazing.

3.) We Are Young - Fun. (feat. Janelle MonĂ¡e) -- This has been on repeat for the past 2 weeks, it's just one of those songs you can't get enough of.

4.) Shadow Days - John Mayer -- If you already know me, i'm a huge John Mayer fan, so his songs are on repeat nearly everyday!

I love finding new songs too, it's like finding treasure!
TELL ME, WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TOO?
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT ON REPLAY? 

No comments:

Post a Comment