Friday, February 24, 2012

New York Fashion Week Top Five Picks!

I know it's a little out dated, but i'm using this weekend to catch up! Having to cover fashion week at work, it's killing me not to talk about it here so without further a-do, here are my TOP 5 picks from NEW YORK FASHION WEEK Spring/Summer- Resort 12!




Marchesa



Isn't this just pure and utter amazement? This is sheer elegance. Marchesa never fails to wow us, ever. The detail, the flow, the colour... it's just mind-blowing beauty! There are no words to really describe this collection, it's just... Marchesa.





 Jenny Packham

Jenny Packham is a name we often hear on the red carpet, and i understand why! Her collections are absolutely stunning! And this season, Nude shades is really something that is coming through!


Oscar De La Renta
I don't know about you, but detail always catches my eye... and Oscar De La Rente, is amazing when it comes to detail! Plus, adding shimmering fabrics to the collection... LOVE LOVE LOVE!


Victoria Beckham
This spice girl KNOWS her fashion! I love how structured and edgey this collection is. It is so elegant! What is NOT to love about this!

DKNY

This is a collection i would definately wear myself, the only thing stopping me is the price tag. Isn't that an issue for everything. Urg. I walk passed the DKNY store in The Gardens nearly everday, and seeing this collection in the window, it's torture. ONE DAY! hehe


(i do not own any of the photos here!)

Next up, London Fashion Week favorties! I just cant get enough of the new collections! Who were you favorite picks? TELL ME! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment