Sunday, February 12, 2012

I bet you've been wondering.

It's been about two weeks now since i started my internship at.... *drumroll* MSN LIFE & STYLE.
I didn't see it coming, but so far, i love it. Getting to write articles on fashion, and celebrities in fashion, it's something that interests me... alot. 






And it has been a very interesting experience. Meeting new people, and watching new concepts.
I never took journalism so seriously, until now. I have come to a realization that my writing isn't up to par. I mean, i can't seem to have that creative mind to write. I give props to all entertainment and fashion sites who write the most interesting articles about the simplest things. Just the choice of words used is something that fascinates me. All those puns really intrigue me.

That is why, i have made it a point to study these sites and the way editors and writers choose their words. I really hope i find a way to improve within the next few months.

I'm putting all fears aside, and jumping in the pond. Why not anyways! Right?!

Aside from that, being in this big city has been very interesting. Different. I can't wait for more!


Here's a question to all the readers out there: What makes you want indulge in reading something? What kind of writing gets you intrigued? 

No comments:

Post a Comment