Thursday, December 15, 2011

Who's Looking!

Since i'm on break, i can finally start to update... slowly. I need to make it a habit to blog. Since facebook is getting... urg. I'm sticking to blogging, tumblr, and twitter.

Obviously the holidays are a time to catch up on series and movies. There are soooo many, it's crazy! But here are some of the series that i MUST watch each week.

Current series i am following (religiously):


  • 2 Broke Girls - If your not watching, you MUST. Who does not love KAT DENNINGS. Quirky and fun, its a show that is pretty uplifting!
  • New Girl - Zoey Dechannel. What more do i say? The more you watch, the funnier it gets. Plus, Justin Long being a guest for a few episodes is pretty nice.
  • How I Met your Mother - Its a classic, but i feel like it's starting to loose it's touch. Team Robaney!
  • The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon.. that's all.
  • Hart Of Dixie - There something interesting about the country feel of this. 
  • Modern Family- Makes you smile on a bad day!
  • The Mentalist - Loved this since day one! I just can't get enough!

My soon-to-watch list: The Walking Dead, Gossip Girl (I stopped for a while), Misfits (season 3),


What are YOU watching? Tell me! Tell me! I'm always looking for new things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment