Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello 2012!



I can't believe it's about to him 2012! Time has really passed fast this year, but it has been such a great year in all. With so many challenges and interesting events, i've learnt so much about so many things, and mostly about myself.

A new year usually comes with new resolutions; here are a few of mine.
(I never really wrote resolutions out, but i think theres a need of change!)

  • Spend more ME time. 
  • Focus on the positive and forgive the negative.
  • Strive more, crave more.
  • Get organized!
  • Complete challenges. (especially fitness related ones)
  • STOP PROCRASTINATING (this is always on my list somehow)
2012 is gonna be the start of something new for me, moving to KL, starting internships, being independent.. Pretty exciting. And i hope it'll be a good lesson to learn. 

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! HAVE A BLAST! 
ENJOY YOUR COMPANY!

what are your resolutions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment