Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Messy Month!

It has literally been a month since i actually posted something here, and i am terribly sorry.
To pay back, here's a bullet of what has been happening during the month of June. It has been a whirlwind of hectic and fun things.

  • First complete month at my new job
  • I absolutely love it. The people, the work, everything is awesome.
  • It's been hard to juggle and deal with... but it's a good challenge
  • I've met new people, fun people and interesting people.
  • Went on my first ever shopping spree with my own money - feelin' so achieved!
  • I'm suppose to continue my shopping spree today.
  • Every minute i spend here, i think about the amount of work i could be doing.. so there's guilt.
  • To avoid that guilt, i'm going to go off now!
I promise i'll post pictures and what not when (and if) i have the free time! Heeh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment