Saturday, May 26, 2012

Birthday outfit.

So before i actually post about the awesome birthday celebration i had - i'm gonna start off with a little outfit i wore, just to give myself a treat. Everyone knows i'm the type that's always comfortable in shorts, a top and flip-flop - and yes, people keep asking me to change my look, but naaaa, it's my look. And it leaves me to dress up on special occasions. So, on my birthday, i decided to wear a new dress i bought a few weeks before. 







The night before, little miss Bash Nash, gave me that necklace and bracelet as a birthday gift, perfect to the addition to the outfit! Feathers, red and gold leaves... my absolute favorite things to combine. She knows me well!

As per usual, i still found a way to wear flip flops - Ipanema are awesome because they make comfy and pretty sandals. I think everyone should get them.

Sorry for the blur photos - this photo was a little quick snap before heading out for work, because i knew that i'd come back too tired to be vain, so might aswell take it when it can! Also, i can't seem to figure out how those blogging fashionistas get such nice shots ALL the time... tips anyone? hehe

Birthday update will be up shortly! Let me tumble for awhile... cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday! Pretty dress, I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ;)
      Ps, i absolutely love your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. happy birthday! and that is right you have to be true to yourself!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice birthday outfit!
    i love the necklace!
    would you like to follow each other ?
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sure, will go follow you now! Lovin' the blog! ;)

      Delete