Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Little House.


I've been kicking through my 30-day-challenge, and i am happy with myself.
WHAT IS IT? Well, its nothing fancy. I just drew up a chart with 30 days, where i tick/cross the days that i workout, it's a good way to feel encouraged, and a way to push yourself.. cause if your like me, excuses are my best friend. But this year, it's all about kicking out the lazy! And so far, it's working! I'm on day13 now! But, i know i have been slacking on diet a little... treating myself out for good food once in awhile, but i'm leaving in a weeks time, and i am going to miss the food here so much! (see, another excuse... jezz, i have issues)

I'm suppose to be packing for my move to the bigger city. In two weeks, i'll be in an office, with new people. I'm petrified, yet excited. Mostly petrified.
Got so many things to do, so little time. (Thanks to my procratinating skills.)

Being an intern should be fun. I think. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment