Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BTW SNEAK PEAK!

Here is a glimpse of my room, or at least what gets me inspired.
This is a good way for your readers to get to know a little

That is the current book i am reading. One Day by David Nicholls. I've only been through one chapter, but i am already lovin' it! The writing is beautifully done.
(I shall put up a review once i am done)



My inspiration wall is what gets the ball rolling in my mind.
Previously i have a black Macbook named Batmac, but he died of old age, and now i have a Macbook Pro! I was lucky for find a purple casing for it, and i am loving it!
(Allow me to gloat alright, this is my world.. if you wanna judge.. click 'X' at the corner of the screen there)

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS!

I am not sure how often i will posting, but i guess when anything interesting comes along, then you shall be seeing it over here!


No comments:

Post a Comment